Plantation Shutters offer many advantages over more traditional window furniture options. Due to its finish the Shutters can be made to fit almost any windows, in a special way. Shutters offer complete flexibility with how to control light, they are low maintenance, help with sound insulation, ensure privacy and really help insulate your home from the cold.
- Plantation Shutters ensure the privacy of the occupants of the house. You can also open the shutters completely for a full view of the landscape around you, or adjust them to the level of exposure you wish.
Protection From Sunlight
- Closing the blades directly blocks the sunlight, but having the blades completely open will fill the room with the warmth of sunlight. You can also customize your point of view, noise and thermal insulation all with the slight adjustment of the blades.
- Plantation shutters can be adjusted to the free entrance of air, and this way you can keep your home fresh.
- Plantation shutters can be installed inside or outside (such as an alfresco area)
- The benefits of plantation shutters is that they can be made to fit any shape of window, including arched, circular or diamond shaped. The possibilities are endless
- The Plantation Shutter can be constructed with two panels, each hung from either side of the window frame, opening like a double door.
Cleaning is easy. A vacuum and soft cloth is all that is need to keep your shutters looking like new for years to come. No detergents or chemicals should be used.